The Sounds of Fandom is game by Sky Studios.
Tons of user of Fandom have teamed up to raise money to save Fandom after it was going to be shut down, and what better way to make money than to play at concerts? Play as Sky, Pixel, Miles, and many more as you work the character's way up the rank from small town gigs to full on concerts in this rich-story game.
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
- "Hello" by Hawk Nelson
- "Holiday" by Green Day
- "American Idiot" by Green Day
- "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy
- "Monster" by Imagine Dragons
- "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
- "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls
- "Second BEST Zelda Rap EVER!!!!" by Starbomb
- "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC
- "Piano Man" by Billy Joel
- "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel
- "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit
- "Things We Go Through" by Hawk Nelson
- "Albuquerque" by Weird Al Yankovic
- "Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down
- "American Pie" by Don Mclean
- "I'm So Sorry" by Imagine Dragons
- "Young Volcanoes" by Fall Out Boy
- "Twin Skeleton's" by Fall Out Boy
- "Basket Case" by Green Day
- "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train
- "Hero of War" by Rise Against
- "Na Na Na" by My Chemical Romance
- "Shut Up and Dance With Me" by Walk The Moon
- "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees
- "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett
- "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett
- There is also a mic that one can purchase in multiple stores to add to the game so they can sing along to the songs.
- Every character has their own storyline.
- When a character sings in-game, the voice is that user's voice.