The LEGO Blazer Movie is an upcoming 2018 action-adventure science fiction comedy film, directed, written, produced, and composed by Trailblazer101, developed by Warner Bros. Animation, The LEGO Group, Animal Logic, and Trail Blazer Studios, and distributed by Warner Bros. The film will be released on September 7, 2018, internationally and on September 14, 2018, in North America.
On a journey throughout the Internet, Trail Blazer, a newbie to it all, has stumbled upon a place called Wikia. There, he finds the LMMCU, which is a place where anyone can create anything they want. Trail befriends the residents of LMMCU and even becomes one of their staff. However, unknowingly, Trail accidentally brought forth the evil overlord, Lord Blox, to LMMCU, and he plans on inserting viruses all throughout the internet. It is up to Trail Blazer and his newfound friends to stop the evil overlord, overcome the viruses, and save the whole world-wide-web before it all becomes corrupt.
- Trailblazer101 as Trail Blazer
- "Friend #1" as Morph
- "Friend #2" as Blizzard
- "Friend #3" as Shado
- InfernoKillZ as Inferno Kill Z
- ShadeTheNarwhal as Shade Narwhalton
- Skylanderlord3 as Skylander Lord III
- MilesRS677 as Miles "Marty" McCoy
- PeaceableKingdom as Peace King
- Trigger Happy the Gremlin as Trigger
- PixelFox666 as Pixel Fox
- Red Shogun as Red Shogun
- RealGameTime as GameTime
- iNinjago as iNinja
- Searingjet as Searing
- TrueArenaOneOneOne as AnthonyM
- VesperalLight as Vesp Light
- thefunstreamer as The Fun Streamer
- Kiddiecraft as Kid Crafter
- Endermonkeyx99 as Ender Monkey
- Dapigin as Dapigin
- Dr Aidan Quinn as Dr. Aidan Quinn
- AD744 as AD
- The MariposaLass'93 as Mariposa Lassa
- Xsizter as Xsizter Erson
- TrojanFromTheFuture as Future Trojan (post-credits scene; uncredited)
- Jimmy Wales as Jimbo/Himself (cameo)
- Gary Oldman as Lord Blox/the Morks
- The film takes place in the same universe as The LEGO Movie, The LEGO Batman Movie, and The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
- The actors for Morph, Blizzard, and Shado are credited as "Friend #1", "Friend #2", and "Friend #3" respectively due to them not wanting their real names given out.