GameTime: A Whole New Wiki is an upcoming mobile game by The Sly Guy Studios with collaboration with game studios, Tiny Co. and Jam City Inc. It was released in mid June 2017.
An exciting GameTime Movie adventure awaits! Collect all your favorite characters, build your own wiki, and explore Fandom in a mission to save the universe! Download the new mobile game that captures the heart of one of the best movies ever, brought to you by RealGameTime.
Relive the movie in this thrilling and hilarious wiki adventure and simulation game that will have you crying in tears. The funny never ends when you play as GameTime, Miles, Trail, Searing or any of your favorite characters from the critically-acclaimed movie, The GameTime Movie! Is the internet safe in your hands? Play GameTime: A Whole New Wiki to find out!
- All new story from the creative team behind the original movie, The GameTime Movie!
- Embark on a funny wiki adventure as you explore a multiverse of new sites!
- Build and customize your very own wiki!
- Complete your character’s best look by unlocking funny and unique outfits!
- Collect strange items that are dirty and ensure the wiki’s best chance from deletion!
- Strengthen and level-up your characters!
- Enjoy original GameTime Movie dialogue from the movie's creator, RealGameTime!
- Send your crew on adventure-filled wiki missions!
Embark on an all-new adventure imagined and written by RealGameTime! New wikis, strange users, and unforgettable stories are all waiting for you. So buckle your pants before they fall down, warp off into the "fake life", and play the new GameTime Movie game!
- A Wiki Halloween (Halloween 2017)
- Miracle On McCoy Street (Christmas 2017) (Upcoming)
- TBA Valentine's Day 2017 (Upcoming)
Story Mode Users
NOTE: More characters will be added in future updates! So, if you are there, don’t worry. District 7 and Up are not released yet.
- GameTime (Starter Character)
- Peace in Fandom Headquarters (Repair Building: 3 Seconds, 10 Batteries) (Paralyzed by the Hacker's Corruption Code)
- Mari in Chatzy Cafe
- Pixel in Nightcore Radio Station (Repair Building: 6 Seconds, 25 Batteries) (Hanging On the Rooftop)
- Spacey in Cosmic Observatory
- Fun in 4Corners Hotel (Fun is stuck with some ghost papers)
- Kiddie in Golden Island
- Gogo in Total Drama Wiki Cabin (Holographic message is played and is in trouble)
- Miles in Brick City Comics
- Jago in Ninja Showdown Throwdown Dojo (Stuck on the building trying to fight Vermilion)
- Trigger in Trigger's Tinker Treehouse
- Trail in The Trail House (Upcoming) (Stuck In The Chimey getting burned by purple flames)
District 7 (Upcoming)
- TBA (Upcoming)
- TBA (Upcoming)
- AnthonyM in Guardian’s Sanctum
- Trojan in Wiki Wanders Base (300 badges)
- Mint In Dock Of Shame (150 badges)
LMMCU 1 Year Anniversary Mini Event
- Sammy in Dinner Burger (475 Badges)
Special Guest Event Characters
- PewDiePie in The Punching Brofist (FREE)
- DanTDM in DanTDM's Lab (300 badges)
A Wiki Halloween Characters
- Clara in Graveyard Of Banned Users
- Zemo in Bucky's Evil Lab (180 badges)
- Nerd in Town Square Motel Hotel
- AT Knight in Ridgewood Medieval Mansion (215 badges)
- Benny in Crash Landed Spaceship
- Lily McCoy in Little Toy Shop of Horrors
- BraveNewRoyality in LEGO Message Boards Supreme Court (150 badges)
- King Phantom in Castle Phantomus
- Abby in Source Thief Lair
Press Start Mini Event Characters
- Lizzie in PlayNCon Convention
- Dave E. Venderman in Venderman Corps.
Villains Mini Event Characters
- Lord Blox in Blox Tower
- Jinx in Homecoming Party (200 badges)
Game Timing Out Mini Event Characters
- Neo in The Hacker Kingdom
- Officer Lawson in Fandom Police Academy
- VanossGaming in The Night Owl Nightclub (210 Badges)
Get Tubing Mini Event Characters
- TheOdd1sOut in Sooubway (FREE)
- Jacksfilms in Textopolis (300 Badges)
Miracle On McCoy Street Event
- Gala in Polar Express
- Principal Morton in High School (250 Badges)
- Cipher in Piano Museum
- LeLe in Cave Of Viruses
- Khairi in Weapon Shed (260 Badges)
- Xsizter in Xsizter's "Throne"
- Vesp in Victorian London
- The Green Army Samurai Leader in Green Army Samurai Base
- Violet in Tokyo Plushie Store
- Ninja Santa in Ninja Santa’s Secret Hideout (230 Badges)
The Discs Of Justice Mini Event
- Mee6 in Meeseeks Box
- Croc in Wildness Swamp Shrine (300 Badges)
Thanks-A-Lot Mini Event
- Aspenha in Fired Up Turkey Market
- WC in Classic Page Editor Toolshop (250 Badges)
- GT-Shot GameTime (District 3)
- Pirate GameTime (District 3)
- Ghost GameTime (A Wiki Halloween Event)
- Christmas Cheer GameTime (Miracle On McCoy Street Event)
- GameTimeBot 030 (The Discs Of Justice Mini Event)
- Werewolf Peace (A Wiki Halloween Event)
- Wizard Mari (District 4)
- Retro Gamer Mari (District 6)
- Holly Jolly Mari (Miracle On McCoy Street Event)
- Wedding Tuxedo Pixel (District 3)
- Frog Lizard Man Pixel (District 4)
- Father Pixel (The Pixel House Mini Event)
- Dark Pixel (Villians Mini Event)
- Eleven Pixel (Thanks-A-Lot Mini Event)
- L Lawliet Sky (District 5)
- Elf Spacey (Miracle On McCoy Street Event)
- Ghostbuster Miles (A Wiki Halloween Event) (220 Badges)
- Nutcracker Miles (Miracle On McCoy Street Event) (130 Badges)
- Sheep Simulator Trojan (Press Start Mini Event) (180 Badges)
- Gingerbread Man Trojan (Miracle On McCoy Street Event) (160 Badges)
- TALOVAG Pixel
- Pickle Searing
Questlines & Dialogue
Story Mode Quests
- A Whole New Wiki, Pt. 1
- Chatzy Cafe (with Mari) (150 Edits, 6 Seconds)
- Food Health Market (200 Edits, 1 Minute)
- Imaginary Animal Shelter Care
- Community Help Sign (75 Edits)
- Pink Flowers (10 Edits)
- Comment Arguement Stadium (1,000 Edits)
- Golden Fandom Keyboard (Resigister your email before launch version to unlock)
Animal Event Decorations
- Pixelated Fox (2 Pet Food Bags)
- Giant Raven (20 Pet Food Bags)
- The Green Penguin (50 Pet Food Bags)
- Time Horse (After unlocking Pixelated Fox, Giant Raven, and The Green Penguin)
- Flying Narwhal (100 Badges)
Special Guest Event Decorations
- Play Button Statue (After completing all Special Guest questlines)
The Pixel House Mini Event Decorations
- Trump's Wall (After completing all the Pixel House questlines)
- The Hacker’s Total Deletion (Intro)
Trading Card Collection
The LMMCU Wiki
The All Day Editors
The Frick Squad
The Custom Creators
The Halloween Spirit
- Lily McCoy
- Ghost GameTime
- Werewolf Peace
The LMMCU Wiki
- LEGO Dimensions Wiki (District 1)
- LMMCU Wiki (District 2)
- Total Drama Wiki (District 3)
- Smashpedia (District 4)
- My Little Pony Wiki (District 5)
- Total Drama Wiki (District 6)
- Brickapedia (District 7)
Level Up System
- Level 2 (+5000 Edit Storage, 200 Edits, 10 Badges)
- Level 3 (+5000 Edit Storage, +2 Rift Energy, Rift Energy Refilled)
- Mission 1 (12 XP, 2 Fights, 1 Questline, 65 Batteries) (4 Grey Computer Discs, 2 Green Computer Discs, 1 Red Computer Disc, 1 Blue Computer Disc, 55 XP, Legendary Mouse, 40 Batteries) (30 Edits, 65 Batteries, 41 XP)
- Mission 2
Mission 1 (Path 1)
- Level 1 (2 Hacker Minions, 15 Edits, 5 XP)
- Level 2 (Emperor Error, Queen Code, 15 Edits, 5 XP)
Mission 1 (Path 2, Requires Pixel)
Daily Login Rewards
- 100 Edits (First Day)
- 200 Edits (Second Day)
- 300 Edits (Third Day)
- 400 Edits (Fourth Day)
- 500 Edits (Fifth Day)
- 600 Edits (Sixth Day)
- Health Pack (Common) (Seventh Day)
- Revive Pack (Uncommon) (Seventh Day)
- 5 Pizza (Rare) (Seventh Day)
- Spacey (Epic) (Seventh Day) (One-Time Only)
Choose Your Own Story Questlines
- Phantom Trade (17 XP)
- Bag Badges (100 Badges) $1.99
- Box Of Badges (260 Badges) $4.99
- Safe Of Badges (550 Badges) $9.99
- Shipload Of Badges (1,200 Badges) $19.99
- Chest Of Badges (3,200 Badges) $49.99
- Wikia Of Badges (7,000 Badges) $99.99
- Wallet Of Edits (1,000 Edits) $1.99
- Jar Of Edits (2,600 Edits) $4.99
- Purse Of Edits (5,500 Edits) $9.99
- Shelf Of Edits (12,000 Edits) $19.99
- Truckload Of Edits (32,000 Edits) $49.99
- Bank Of Edits (70,000 Edits) $99.99
Character And Costume Requirements
Names underlined in bold are characters and costumes that are not available in the game anymore. Characters and costumes that are in italic are characters that are limited time but are still in the current update of the game.
- No requirements
- 1 Heist Plan (Common)
- 3 Polished Guns (Common)
- 3 Weights (Common)
- 3 Daughter Letters (Common)
- 12 Hat Feathers (Common)
- 10 Treasure Maps (Uncommon)
- 2 Jewels (Uncommon)
- 8 Pirate Swords (Rare)
- 600 Candies
- 40 Chains (Always)
- 15 Headbands (Common)
- 45 Phones (Uncommon)
- 6 Dark Energy Orbs (Rare)
Christmas Cheer GameTime
- 5 Cookies (Uncommon)
- 10 Christmas Bells (Uncommon)
- 10 Stockings (Rare)
- 18 Lists Of Children (Rare)
- 65 Discord Discs
- 1 Sword (Common) (Make GameTime show off his sword skills (6 seconds))
- 1 Crown (Common) (Make GameTime check on the Underworld (6 Seconds))
- 5000 Candies
- 4 Footballs (Common)
- 10 Big Meat Slabs (Uncommon)
- 4 Signed Autographs (Rare)
- 1 Scripted Play (Epic)
- 1 Magic Wand (Common) (Make GameTime open up new shipments (6 Seconds))
- 1 Fan Fiction Story (Common) (Make Peace Make A Speech (6 Seconds))
- Get The Community Help Sign
- 3 Wizard Wands (Common)
- 3 Feathers (Common)
- 3 Spellbooks (Uncommon)
- 3 Magic Brooms (Rare)
Retro Gamer Mari
- 5 Tetris Blocks (Common)
- 15 Power Pellets (Uncommon)
- 15 Super Mushrooms (Uncommon)
- 15 Space Invaders (Rare)
Holly Jolly Mari
- 15 Pinecones (Common)
- 8 Stockings (Uncommon)
- 6 Paper Snowflakes (Rare)
- 4 Elf Hammers (Rare)
- 1 Wafiu Autograph (Common) (Make Mari fangirl over meeting celebrities or Peace fulling up pen Ink gun)
- 1 Cola (Rare) (Make GameTime buy a supply of cola)
- Get Trigger's Time Machine
Frog Lizard Man Pixel
- 5 Ferns (Common)
- 5 Nuclear Waste (Rare)
- 5 Cape (Common)
- 5 Flies (Epic)
Wedding Tuxedo Pixel
- 4 Flowers (Common)
- 4 Bowties (Uncommon)
- 4 Rings (Rare)
- 4 Wedding Bells (Rare)
- 50 Mugs (Always)
- 3 Vines (Common)
- 4 Lava Rocks (Uncommon)
- 6 Chinese Swords (Rare)
- 9 Mutation Goo (Rare)
- Play the game 7 days in a row
- 2 Arrows (Common)
- 3 Solar Panels (Common)
- 3 Fiction Book (Unommon)
- 4 Chemical 69 Bottles (Rare)
- 1 Guitar (Common)
- 3 Video Game Controllers (Common)
- 3 Toys (Uncommon)
- 3 Academy Passports (Rare)
L Lawiet Sky
- 3 Cake Slices (Common)
- 6 Toy Trains (Uncommon)
- 6 Torn Death Note Pages (Uncommon)
- 6 Script (Rare)
- 4 Rainbow Purses (Common)
- 5 Sugar Packets (Common)
- 5 Dimension Scissors (Uncommon)
- 5 Princess Crowns (Rare)
- 8 Toys (Uncommon)
- 6 Syrup (Uncommon)
- 3 Snowballs (Rare)
- 4 Walkie Talkies (Rare)
- 3 Guitars (Common)
- 3 Test Tubes (Common)
- 3 Lemonade Cups (Uncommon)
- 3 School Papers (Rare)
- 4 Imagination Rainbows (Common)
- 8 Pickaxe (Uncommon)
- 8 Robot Parts (Rare)
- 8 Golden Eggs (Rare)
- 3 Black Belts (Common)
- 5 Spicy Meals (Uncommon)
- 5 Albums (Uncommon)
- 5 Camper Bags (Rare)
- 1 Metal Bar (Uncommon)
- 8 Anime Subtitles (Uncommon)
- 8 Nerd Glasses (Rare)
- 8 Judge Hammer (Rare)
- 220 Badges
- 130 Badges
- 8 Katanas (Uncommon)
- 16 School Textbook (Rare)
- 16 Scripts (Rare)
- 16 Energy Orbs (Rare)
- 7 Venture Blades (Common)
- 14 Triggerizine (Uncommon)
- 14 Scrap Metal Parts (Rare)
- 14 Triggered Signs (Rare)
- 10 Mini Technological Trojan Horse Figures (Rare)
- 5 Duplicator Edit Swords (Uncommon)
- 10 Different Memes
Sheep Simulator Trojan
- 20 Beep Sheeps
Gingerbread Man Trojan
- 16 Gumdrops
- 10 Licorice Sticks
- 5 Bags of Frosting
- 150 Badges
- 79 Brofist Statues (Common)
- 10 Duck Feathers (Uncommon)
- 10 Puggle Tickets (Uncommon)
- 10 Barrels (Rare)
- 300 Badges
- 25 Coconut Cream Pies (Always)
- 9 Movie Buckets (Always)
- 12 Fragrances (Uncommon)
- 8 Medicine Kits (Rare)
- 1 King Phantom Statue
- 180 Badges
- 6 Game Controllers (Common)
- 5 Drawings (Uncommon)
- 5 Terra Blades (Rare)
- 4 Gears (Rare)
- 215 Badges
- 50 America Shields (Always)
- 15 Mini Spaceship Keychains (Common)
- 6 Superman Capes (Uncommon)
- 6 Potted Flowers (Rare)
- 80 America Shields (Always)
- 6 Hot Dogs (Always)
- 4 Prank Balloons (Rare)
- 3 Pumpkin Bags (Rare)
- 1 Have Werewolf Peace Sing It Loud
- 6000 Candies from Fright-O-Meter
- 9991 Candies
- 12 Stolen Jewels (Rare)
- 210 Thief Purses (Common)
- 15 Bows (Always)
- So Scary It's So Good Mystery Box (150 Badges)
- 30 Pokeballs (Always)
- 1 Wumpa Jungle
- 1 Aperture Science Billboard
David E. Venderman
- 24 Smash Balls (Always)
- 1 Team Fortress Mission Board
- 1 Metropolis Building
- 1 Minecraft Pig Pen
- 1 Destruction Sword (Always)
- 4 Armor Plates (Uncommon)
- 1 Have Dark Pixel Summon His Anger By Earrape
- 1 Blox Tower
- 12 Helmets (Rare)
- 200 Badges
- 250 Theater Masks (Always)
- 6 Ravioli Pockets (Uncommon)
- 5 Cyberbullying Signs (Rare)
- 400 Theater Masks (Always)
- 25 Fandom Police Badges (Always)
- 3 Scarfs (Uncommon)
- 4 Whistles (Rare)
- 1 Have Neo Make Jokes About Everyone
- 210 Badges
- 75 Pants (Uncommon)
- 5 Cat Food (Uncommon)
- 6 Sooubway Sandwich (Rare)
- 10 Rainbows (Rare)
- 300 Badges
- 5 Manga Books (Common)
- 6 Fancharacter Fanfictions (Uncommon)
- 4 Green Pillows (Rare)
- 10 Virtrixes (Rare)
- 250 Badges
- 12 Piano Keys (Common)
- 6 Fart Clouds (Uncommon)
- 4 Bicycles (Rare)
- 6 Dynamite (Rare)
- 15 Christmas Trees (Common)
- 8 Baseballs (Uncommon)
- 6 Decoration Super Stars (Rare)
- 9 Hazmat Suits (Rare)
- 260 Badges
- 8 Lightsabers (Common)
- 6 Web Slingers (Common)
- 4 Hoverboards (Uncommon)
- 4 Sonic Screwdrivers (Uncommon)
- 9 Test Tubes (Common)
- 9 80's Movie Posters (Uncommon)
- 6 Time Clocks (Rare)
- 6 Retro Cartridges (Epic)
- 18 Microphones (Common)
- 15 Japanese Magazines (Uncommon)
- 12 Mystery Candy (Rare)
- 9 Throwing Stars (Rare)
The Green Army Samurai
- Defeat 20 Green Army Samurai Soldiers in combat
- Complete any "Miracle On McCoy Street" mission 6 times.
- Defeat The Green Army Samurai 12 times
- 230 Badges
- 36 Discord Nitro Discs
- 36 Discord Partner Discs
- 36 Discord Hyper Squad Discs
- 300 Badges
- Spotify (District 1)
- YouTube (District 2)
- Discord (District 3)
- Twitter (District 4)
- Facebook (District 5)
- DeviantArt (District 6)
- Reddit (District 7)
- LEGO Message Boards (District 2)
- Instagram (A Wiki Halloween)
- Snapchat (A Wiki Halloween)
- Google Docs (Game Timing Out Mini Event)
- Show Off Excalifate (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animation)
- Show Off Excalifate (Non-Tutorial) (1 Minute, 4 Edits, 2 XP) (Animation)
- Check On The Underworld (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animation)
- Check On The Underworld (Non-Tutorial) (3 Minutes, 5 Edits, 3 XP) (Animation)
- Open New Shipments (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animation)
- Open New Shipments (Non-Tutorial) (30 Minutes, 18 Edits, 11 XP) (Animation)
- Style His Hair Up (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animation) (GameTime Level 2)
- Style His Hair Up (Non-Tutorial) (15 Minutes, 9 Edits, 5 XP) (Animation) (GameTime Level 2)
- Take Care Of Animals (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animal Event)
- Find Sources To Prove Point (GameTime Level 5 and Source Library)
- Create A Custom LD Character (GameTime Level 4)
- Get Down And Dance (GameTime Level 6) (Animation)
- Buy A Supply Of Cola (Food Health Market) (GameTime Level 2)
- Come Up With New Catchphrases (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP) (GameTime Level 2)
- Roleplay (GameTime Level 6 and LMMCU Theater)
- Write Comic Books (GameTime Level 4)
- Pratice Guitar Skills (GameTime Level 7)
- Plan A Assassination (15 Minutes, 9 Edits, 5 XP)
- Suffocate With His Mask On (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Fail To Train His Dog (4 Hours, 90 Edits, 65 XP) (Needs 3 Animal Bags) (Makes 1 Pet Food Bags) (Animal Event)
- Load Up On Ammo (GT-Shot GameTime Level 3)
- Talk About Death (GT-Shot GameTime Level 4)
- Expose The Frick Squad (GT-Shot GameTime Level 3 and Community Central Hall)
- Pay Taxes As A Father (GT-Shot GameTme Level 4)
- Buy New Weapons (GT-Shot GameTime Level 6 and Sand Biome Bay Weapon Store)
- Attend Father Daughter Dance (GT-Shot GameTime Level 7 and Edittown Kindergarten)
- Practice Aim (GT-Shot GameTime Level 5 and Bullet Hole Practice Co.)
- Work Out (GT-Shot GameTime Level 5 and Troll Cave Workout Center)
- Trigger Explosions (GT-Shot GameTime Level 6 and I'm The Bomb Bird Factory)
- Write Down His Next Victims (GT-Shot GameTime Level 4)
- Play With Merchandise Of Himself (GT-Shot GameTime Level 8 and Vesperal Power Comic Shop)
- Miss His Daughter And Cry About It (GT-Shot GameTime Level 7 and Prison Of Wikia)
- Come Up With One Liners (GT-Shot GameTime Level 5 and Inspiration Imagination House)
- Look At New Clothes (GT-Shot GameTime Level 9 and Crazze Costume Shop)
- Check Bootleg Gags (Gangster GameTime Level 2 and Vesperal Power Comics Shop)
- Question Suspects (Gangster GameTime Level 12 and Hotel LMMCU)
- Count Up Cash (Gangster GameTime Level 4 and Peaceable Royal Kingdom)
- Bury Bodies (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP) (Animation)
- Practice Another Language (Gangster GameTime Level 10 and Wiki Town High School)
- Eat Pasta (Gangster GameTime Level 13 and Wikia's Best Diner)
- Write Down Notes At The Play (Gangster GameTime Level 7 and LMMCU Theather)
- Announce "Something" (Gangster GameTime Level 5)
- Trade Valuable Antiques (Gangster GameTime Level 3) (Animation) (Joint Action with Peace)
- Check The Weapon Stash (Gangster GameTime Level 15 and Sand Biome Bay Weapon Store)
- Play Shooting Games (Gangster GameTime Level 16 and Fandom Games Arcade)
- Buy Cookies (Gangster GameTime Level 9 and Food Health Market)
- Party After Successful Plan (Gangster GameTime Level 8 and Nightcore Music Industries)
- Look At Strangers (Gangster GameTime Level 14 and Chat Central Park)
- Clean His Suit Using Water (Gangster GameTime Level 6 and Atlantis)
- Turn Objects Into Gold (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animation)
- Turn Objects Into Gold (Non-Tutorial) (1 Minute, 4 Edits, 2 XP) (Animation)
- Make A Important Speech (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animation)
- Make A Important Speech (Non-Tutoria) (Peace Level 4) (Animation)
- Tell Animals His Life Story (6 Seconds, 2 Edits, 1 XP) (Animal Event)
- Full Up Pen Ink Gun (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Attend A Hall Of Wikia Heroes Meeting (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP)
- Videotape Fighting Tutorials (8 Hours, 155 Edits, 105 XP) (Special Guest Event)
- Grow Man-Shrooms (Peace Level 3)
- Clean His Sword (Peace Level 4) (Animation)
- Mistake Stone Sculptures For Users (Peace Level 3)
- Teach His Wisdom To Others (Peace Level 5 and Ancient Temple)
- Pratice Hacking Articles (Peace Level 4)
- Try To Becone Popular (Peace Level 6 and Wikia Town High School)
- Spread Ink All Over The Floor (Peace Level 6 and Hotel LMMCU)
- Command His Army To Do His Biding (Peace Level 7 and Peaceable Royal Kingdom)
- Write Down His Secrets (Peace Level 7)
- Use Her iPad Tablet (15 Minutes, 9 Edits, 5 XP) (Animation)
- Pratice Ninja Moves (15 Minutes, 9 Edits, 5 XP) (Animation)
- Fangirl Over Meeting Celebrities (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP)
- Write A Fanfiction (Mari Level 2)
- Sort Out Opinion Comments (Requires LEGO Dimensions Blog Check)
- Use Nature's Wrath To Perform Magic (Mari Level 3) (Animation)
- Read "What's Trending On Fandom?" (Mari Level 4 and Local News Center)
- Try To Solve A Tetris Blitz Challenge (Mari Level 5)
- Dance To Emo Music (Mari Level 6)
- Rock Out With Clowns (Mari Level 3 and Nightcore Music Industries)
- Get Attacked By Monster Monkeys (Mari Level 7 and Custom Fanon Zoo)
- Charge Up The Dimension Portal (Mari Level 5)
- Test Her Breath (Requires Atlantis)
- Grow Plants (Witch Mari Level 3 and Chat Central Park)
- Babysit A Baby Dragon (6 Hours, 125 Edits, 85 XP) (Animation)
- Make Rock Sculptures (Witch Mari Level 3 and Wiki High School Playground)
- Feel The Breeze (Witch Mari Level 3 and Haunted Forest)
- Power Up The Music Generators (Witch Mari Level 7 and Nightcore Music Industries)
- Compete In A Magic Competition (Witch Mari Level 6 and Comment Argument Battle Arena)
- Look At Magic Awards (Witch Mari Level 7 and LEGO Dimensions Blog Check)
- Turn Users Into Birds (8 Hours, 155 Edits, 105 XP) (Needs 7 Animal Bags) (Makes 2 Pet Food Bags) (Animal Event)
Retro Gamer Mari
- Lack Responsibility In Parenting (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP)
- Dance To Nightcore Music (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP) (Animation)
- Sleep With The Cats (4 Hours, 90 Edits, 65 XP) (Needs 3 Animal Bags) (Makes 1 Pet Food Bags)
- Record A Gaming Session (8 Hours, 155 Edits, 105 XP) (Special Guest Event)
- Host A LMMCU Staff Meeting (Pixel Level 3)
- Play Pocket Monsters Go! (Pixel Level 4)
- Pratice His Pixel Laser Aim (Pixel Level 3) (Animation)
- Change Into His Multiple Personalities (Pixel Level 5) (Animation)
- Catch Criminals Gangster Style (Pixel Level 5 and Royal Wiki Bank)
- Watch Reruns Of "The Cup Of Destiny" (Pixel Level 5)
- Act Like A Cat (Pixel Level 6) (Animation)
- Make Notes On Murder Case (Pixel Level 6 and Banning Court Attorney)
- Go On A Candy Spree (Pixel Level 2) (Animation)
- Play "The Shipping Game" (Pixel Level 6 and FunTimes Arcade)
- Think About Raven (Pixel Level 6)
- Act In A Feature Film (Pixel Level 7 and Pixelated Studios)
- Hang Out With Dad-Bot (Pixel Level 7 and Bot Fix-Up Workshop)
Wedding Tuxedo Pixel
- Eat Some Cake (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Pick Out Flowers (4 Hours, 95 Edits, 60 XP) (Animation)
- Settle Out Arrangements (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 6)
- Send Off Invitations To Everyone (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 2)
- Posing For Pictures (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 7)
- Practice Kissing (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 3) (Animation)
- Open Up Wedding Day Gifts (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 10)
- Look At Wedding Ideas For Inspiration (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 5)
- Find Out Raven's Ring Size (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 8)
- Blow Up Balloons (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 9 and Party Hard-y Store)
- Dine With The Gang (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 11 and Wikia's Best Dinner)
- Hang Out With The Priest (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 12)
- Think About Planning Outdoors (Wedding Tuxedo Pixel Level 13 and Typesville Park)
Frog Lizard Man
- Jump As High As Possible (Frog Lizard Man Level 3)
- Break Into The Music Hall Of Fame Room (Frog Lizard Man Level 2 and Nightcore Radio Station)
- Hurt Mari (2 Hours, 135 Edits, 85 XP) (Animation) (Joint Action with Mari)
- Fend Off Dogs (Frog Lizard Man Level 6 and Bad Obedience School)
- Play At The Playground (Frog Lizard Man Level 5 and Wiki High School Playground)
- Reveal His Alter Ego (Frog Lizard Man Level 13 and Wiki Comic Con)
- Buy New Weapons (Frog Lizard Man Level 8 and Sand Biome Bay Weapon Store)
- Practice His Annoying Voice (Frog Lizard Man Level 11 and LMMCU Theater)
- Visit The Sewers (Frog Lizard Man Level 9 and Sewer Hole)
- Take A Intelligence Test (Frog Lizard Man Level 7)
- Take A Swim (Frog Lizard Man and Atlantis)
- Eat Some Flies (Frog Lizard Man Level 15 and Chatzy Café)
- Fix Up His House (Frog Lizard Man Level 10 and The Pixel House)
- Record His Plan (Frog Lizard Man Level 14 and YouTube Camera Store)
- Fight Interdimensional Monsters (Spacey Level 2 and Comment Argument Battle Food)
- Take Pictures Of Baby Animals (Spacey Level 4 and Custom Fanon Zoo)
- Party Outside (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP) (Animation)
- Walk On Bubble Wrap (Spacey Level 5 and Bad Obedience School)
- Find Out Her Future (4 Hours, 95 Edits, 60 XP) (Animation)
- Give Hugs To Strangers (Spacey Level 3)
- Cheer Up Users (Spacey Level 12 and Chat Central Park)
- Buy Backup Weapons (Spacey Level 8 and Sand Biome Bay Weapon Store)
- Dazzle Sugar On Everything (Spacey Level 6 and Chatzy Café)
- Learn Spells (Spacey Level 9 and Vesperal Power Comic Shop)
- Use Sword In Training Course (Spacey Level 7 and Ninja Dojo)
- Dance In A Dance Contest (Spacey Level 10 and Nightcore Music Industries)
- Try To Beat Word Record For Standing In A Line (Spacey Level 11 and Hotel LMMCU)
- Go To Shade’s Hangout (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP)
- Do Some Narwhal Tricks (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Hang Out With The Whales (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP)
- Do Some Super Math Solving (4 Hours, 95 Edits, 60 XP)
- Buy Solar Panels (4 Hours, 95 Edits, 60 XP)
- (4 Hours, 95 Edits, 60 XP)
- Check Out The Aquarium (8 Hours, 155 Edits, 105 XP) (Needs 7 Animal Bags) (Makes 2 Pet Food Bags) (Animal Event)
- Train To Be A Fighter (8 Hours, 155 Edits, 105 XP) (Special Guest Event)
- Listen To Music (8 Hours, 115 Edits, 105 XP)
- Try To Breathe Outside Water (8 Hours, 115 Edits, 105 XP) (Animation)
- Knock Some Chemical 69 In The Mix (8 Hours, 115 Edits, 105 XP)
- Generate The Gateway (8 Hours, 115 Edits, 105 XP) (Shade Level 7)
- Remember The Good Ol Retro Days (8 Hours, 115 Edits, 105 XP) (Shade Level 7)
- Shapeshift Into Different Animals (30 Minutes, 18 Edits, 11 XP) (Animation)
- Talk To Tim The Turret (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP)
- Enter Some Video Games (6 Hours, 265 Edits, 180 XP) (Animation) (Joint Action with Miles)
- Survive The Apocalypse (Requires Zombie Apocalypse Simulator)
- Watch Cartoons! Unite (Sky Level 2)
- Settle Some Cases (Sky Level 3)
- Buy Some "Killer Good" Food (Sky Level 4)
- Sing His Hit Songs (Sky Level 4 and Rockville Concert Park)
- Go Karting On The Tracks (Sky Level 6)
- Attend Total Drama Camp (Sky Level 7)
- Control The Elements (Sky Level 7)
L Lawiet Sky
- Take Notes (Requires Hotel LMMCU) (Animation)
- Draw "L" On Clothing (L Lawiet Sky Level 2 and Vesperal Power Comic Shop)
- Crouch On The Ground (L Lawiet Sky Level 3) (Animation)
- Eat Cake (L Lawiet Sky Level 4 and Chatzy Café)
- Hold Things Using Only Two Fingers (L Lawiet Sky Level 17 and Wiki Comic Con)
- Stack Records (L Lawiet Sky Level 6 and Nightcore Music Industries)
- Prevent Disgusting Habits When "Trying To Be Social" (L Lawiet Sky Level 12 and Chat Central Park)
- Make Observations Of Other Users (L Lawiet Sky Level 5 and Wiki Food Mart)
- Use Brain Power (L Lawiet Sky Level 7 and Wikia High School)
- Pratice Martial Arts (L Lawiet Sky Level 15 and Ninja Dojo)
- Gather Evidence (L Lawiet Sky Level 8)
- Compete In A Tennis Championship (L Lawiet Sky Level 11 and Comment Argument Battle Arena)
- Trigger Flashbacks Of The Orphanage (L Lawiet Sky Level 13 and Broken Downtown)
- Meditate (L Lawiet Sky Level 9 and Ancient Temple)
- Go "Venturing" Out In The World (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP)
- Fight Off Metaworld Terrors (Trigger Level 3)
- Research All Morph Combinations (Trigger Level 3)
- Be Nice To Mari (Animation) (Joint Action with Mari)
- Prepare For The Upcoming "World War III" (Trigger Level 5)
- Work At Urbia Power Plant (Trigger Level 7)
- Fix Up The Kurtbot (Trigger Level 3)
- Settle Against Two Empires (Trigger Level 5)
- Stay Awake And Edit All Night Long (Trigger Level 7)
- Travel Into The Galaxy (Trigger Level 5)
- Post Some Dank Memes (Trigger Level 7)
- Try Not To Mistake Pets For Venture Mobs (4 Hours, 90 Edits, 65 XP) (Needs 3 Animal Bags) (Makes 1 Pet Food Bags) (Animal Event)
- Freshen Up With Some Lemonade (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Test Mutations (Fun Level 3)
- Rock Out On The Guitar (Fun Level 2)
- Search For Pirate Treasure (Fun Level 8 and Wiki Food Mart)
- Bust Some Ghosts (Fun Level 5 and Haunted Forest)
- Analyze Fossil Data (Fun Level 11 and Fossil Fuel Corps)
- Play Some Retro Games (Fun Level 4 and Fandom Games Arcade)
- Write A Report (Fun Level 6 and Wikia High School)
- Ask Some Users Trivia Questions (Fun Level 7)
- Steal Oscar Awards In The Lobby (Fun Level 9 and Comment Argument Arena)
- Watch Cartoons (Fun Level 12)
- Stare Off At Guinea Pigs (8 Hours, 155 Edits, 105 XP) (Need 7 Animal Bags) (Makes 2 Pet Food Bags) (Animal Event)
- Craft Using Imagination (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Binge Watch Anime (Kiddie Level 2)
- Launch Birds (Kiddie Level 3) (Animation)
- Get Some Inspiration For New Catchphrases (Kiddie Level 4 and Hall Of Famous Catchphrases)
- Let Magic Happen (Animation) (Joint Action with Fun)
- Sing Karaoke (Fun Level 10 and Nightcore Radio Station)
- Fix Broken Pages (Fun Level 5 and Broken Downtown)
- Attend A Flying Class (Fun Level 6 and Sky Studios)
- Buy New Caps (Fun Level 11 and Crazy Hat And All That)
- Mistaken Cars For Transformers (Fun Level 7 and Car Rental Emporium)
- Hang On The Trees (Fun Level 9 and Haunted Forest)
- Peck On Bird Seeds (Fun Level 8 and Generic Barn)
- Pluck Feathers To Write Letters (Fun Level 13 and Fun's Treehouse)
- Make Some Watercolor Art (Fun Level 12 and Atlantis)
- Collect Virtual Diamonds (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Invest His Money (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP)
- Try On Different Helmets (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP)
- Battle In The Spinjitzu Competition (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP) (Animation) (Joint Action with iNinjago)
- Read Greek Mythology (Requires Ancient Temple)
- Buy New Video Equipment (Requires Pixelated Studios)
- Video Chat With Titans (Red Shogun Level 20 and Sky Studios)
- Go Against Feisty Users (Requires Comment Argument Battle Arena)
- Play With War Supplies (Red Shogun Level 17 and LMMCU War Base)
- Create Mods For Video Games (Requires Fandom Games Arcade)
- Look At Katana Collection (Requires Ninja Dojo)
- Read Ancient Scrolls To Strangers (Requires Chat Central Park)
- Check Phantom Underworld (Red Shogun Level 21 and Phantom History Museum)
- Check His Watch For "McCoyster O'clock" (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Read A Comic (1 Hour, 35 Edits, 23 XP) (Animation)
- Attend Detention (Miles Level 4 and Wikia High School)
- Bend Metal (Miles Level 6 and Prison Of Wikia)
- Command The Deck (Miles Level 2 and SS McCoy)
- Make MartyCon Plans (Miles Level 10 and Community Central Hall)
- Direct Movies (Miles Level 12 and LMMCU Studios)
- Use Superpowers "Responsibly" (Miles Level 7 and Vesperal Power Comic Shop)
- Rage At Video Games (Miles Level 3 and Fandom Games Arcade)
- Feed Dead Zombies Mystery Meat (Miles Level 5 and Zombie Apocalypse Simulator)
- Run The LMMCU Because Of Boredom (Miles Level 8)
- Shine Flashlights To Wake Up Users (Miles Level 11 and Hotel LMMCU)
- Write Stories Together (Miles Level 9) (Animation) (Joint Action with Pixel)
- Try To Work Until Payed (4 Hours, 90 Edits, 65 XP) (Needs 3 Animal Bags) (Makes 1 Pet Food Bags) (Animal Event)
- Beep With The Sheeps (8 Hours, 155 Edits, 105 XP) (Needs 7 Animal Bags) (Makes 2 Pet Food Bags) (Animal Event)
- Steal GameTime's Holographic Video Player (2 Hours, 65 Edits, 40 XP) (Joint Animation with GameTime)
- Record A Let's Play (PewDiePie Level 4)
- Say Random Nonsense In Swedish (PewDiePie Level 7)
- Record His Life (PewDiePie Level 10)
- Play Some Hardcore Music (PewDiePie Level 2)
- Binge Watch Anime (PewDiePie Level 5)
- Spy On King Barrel (PewDiePie Level 9)
- Narrate This Book Loves You (PewDiePie Level 3)
- Play Tuber Simulator (PewDiePie Level 13 and Internet Apartments)
- Surprise His Fans (PewDiePie Level 11)
- Sneak Up On Baby Ducks (PewDiePie Level 6)
- Play With Maya And Edgar (PewDiePie Level 4) (Animation)
- Buy A Shock Gag (PewDiePie Level 14 and I'm The Bomb Bird Fcatory)
- Show Off His Awards (PewDiePie Level 12 and Wikia High School)
- Donate To Charity (PewDiePie Level 8)
- "Time to get serious. This is what everyone tells me all the time."
- "I would like to thank my family, my co-workers and the millions of people I killed for this costume."
- "I will break everything that you love. And all of your grocery bags too. That's right, I can see you."
- "Mom, get me my eyeliner! I need to look dead for my next profile picture!"
Christmas Cheer GameTime
- "I see you when you're sleeping. I know when you're awake. So be a good frick or else!"
- "We don't have jetpacks or flying cars yet but now have more advanced memes on the internet!"
- "Coming to you gold and bright! Actually, painted gold and bright!"
- "Aw man, I'm not even one of those singing 80's werewolves either."
- "Let’s get dangerous! But not to dangerous, since I have a wiki conference later."
- "Now I can make some random catchphrase every time I preform some magic. Infestprobatroflupius!"
Retro Gamer Mari
- "I'm a gamer inside a game?! Then what happens when you use the Konami Code here?"
Holly Jolly Mari
- "Ho, ho, ho! Every site deserves a Christmas. Except Vine. Never Vine."
- "Also try PixelFox: The Town Building Game! This is totally not self-promotion."
Wedding Tuxedo Pixel
- "My wedding suit is also perfect for business meetings, out of control party, and making your nerighbor's car look like a piece of garbage!"
Frog Lizard Man
- "I was bitten by a frog first and then a lizard. That's how I got cool superpowers... and two big bruises covering most of my arm."
- "The only gifts I get for Father's day is a half eaten sandwich and a #1 world's best dad mug that's from the dollar store."
- "And if you thought me making a bunch of sock accounts to rig a poll was evil enough."
- "The king of Atlantis strikes to the situation! And I’m not cleaning those water stains again!"
- "Get ready for my punny one liners now. Hahaha... kill me."
L Lawiet Sky
- "The horrible English translator for my audio in my next movie is the best I can afford."
- "From the world of Venture, I have returned! Basically because I'm bored, man."
- "Being a elf is harder than it looks. It took me hours to get these plastic ears on and I think they are used before."
- "Lemonade for everyone! Even you, mysterious sky finger that I have no intentions knowing about!"
- "Want a cool user with imagination or a bird flinged from a slingshot for no reason whatever? Well, I can do both actually."
- "And just so you now, none of this stuff is canon to my franchise."
- "Time to bust some bricks. Or bust some fricks! And now to wait for everyone to say that I stole someone’s signature word."
- "Who you gonna call? Roastbusters! Because I just loving making sick burns to people."
- "I'm actually allergic to nuts. No, not the nuts! Not the nuts! Ahhhhh!"
- "Name’s iNinjago, though I also go by iNinja and Jago. I always spin everywhere with my Spinjitzu. Probably that's what caused my resistance to puking. Anyway, iNinjaGO!"
- "Prepare for lots of machine failure explosions for my gadgets."
- "I’m not a magical princess from another dimension but I am a underpayed worker from another overused site!"
- "I’m the minty fresh user who'll bring skittles and penguins for everyone!"
- "Who’s ready for some dank memes?! Did I hear a “No. Please go die.”? Well, I’ll pretend it’s a yes for now."
Sheep Simulator Trojan
- "It takes a while but you get used to the beeping and sheeping and the farm owner getting weirded out by this."
- "I can eat myself? Sweet! Hey, it's not self cannibalism since it's actually tasty!"
- "Before I was a Frick TV star, I was a rejected Stranger Things character."
- "Hey how's it going, bros; my name is PewDiePie... and all of my subscribers are my sock accounts. There, I said it."
- "No matter what happens, always have fun. And have lots of diamonds. If you don't have diamonds, I'm unfollowing you."
- "Don't keep asking me to strip my clothes off if that's what you're thinking."
- "Why are you still playing this? There's loads of spam mail I just sent in your mail app just now."
- "If you think I need a upgrade, then why don't you upgrade yourself, you lifeless time wasting person? Status: In your face."
- "I'll always be there on the highest mountain for you. Okay, maybe not the highest one due to my fear of heights."
- "Yep, I'm the guy who ruined the whole planned E.T. prequel and that."
- "Now if you'll excuse, I have some singing auditions to attend and the chance to lose all of them with my high pitched voice."
- "I'm the greatest warrior who defends a dead site from pop up ads. My life rocks."
- "If you're gonna call me King Eyeball, then we're gonna have a serious talk."
- "Those broken windows in your house wasn't me. Stop blaming me for your mishappenings, people!"
- "The hardest part about being two guy's figment of their imagination is that people never notice you on your birthday."
Dave E. Venderman
- "I'm gonna take over all of the video games in the world. It's a way better plan than to use fidget spinners to destroy the education system."
- "Even children are using my outfit as a homemade Halloween costume. I'm taking over the webiverse one little kid at a time!"
- "By unlocking me, you have earned yourself good luck. Hopefully. I cant predict how your day is gonna go, dude."
- "The users in the dark side of the internet serves cookies so it's not all that bad."
- "Working day and night to serve and protect Wikia, its me, Officer Lawson! My higher paying job is to fix toilets."
- "Why does everyone call me a magic owl? I'm a gamer, not a magician. Pssttt. I'm also known privately as the Great Hoodini."
- "And as always, buckle your seatbelts. Just don't try to straggle yourself by tightening them... like seriously. I worry about you guys sometimes."
- "I'd like a meme big boy with extra mild comments please. And some salty ones on the side. Thank you."
- "Wait, are you talking me? Oh man, my dead parents are going to mad once they realized that I didn't use my social skills again."
- "Time for another pop test, students! Hahaha! And I don't mean it metaphorically."
- "Hey everyone, the Ciph is back! Also, heaven stinks and people don't shower there usually from what I've seen."
- "Not only I have the power to be a total buzzkill, I also have the power to create unnecessary templates for complicated pages!"
- "I always make those horrible deals in those smelly downtown areas to get your money's worth. That's the kind of guy you just unlocked."
- "I'm Xsizter, founder of LEGO Dimensions Wiki and helpless toy-obsessed man-child at your service."
- "I'm a time traveler! And I can tell you that the antiques you've been storing up in your attic won't be worth that much in the future!"
The Green Army Samurai Leader
- "My battle with Santa using throwing stars is the reason why Christmas tree star decorations is a tradition."
- "Today, a local news intern. Tomorrow, on every manchild's college backpack."
- "Stop asking how I lost all of this weight by ninja training and be impressed, okay?"
- "I'm one of those failed experiments at the Bot Building Center. I don't remember how I became the leader of the LMMCU bots, though."
- "I became a Venturian because the Suicide Squad didn't let me join as a replacement for Killer Croc."
- Microphone Of Destiny (District 1)
- Legendary Mouse Of The Internet (District 2)
- The One Wumboji (District 3)
- Feather Of Many Tweets (District 4)
- Book Of All Users (District 5)
- Giant Paintbrush Of Epicness (District 6)
- Post Of Infinite Words (District 7)
It's Raining Gold Somewhere
- Unlock Peace
- Unlock Mari
Obsessive Candy Addiction
- Unlock Pixel
It Takes Space And Time
- Unlock Spacey
The Wetter, The Better
- Unlock Shade
Back From The Skies
- Unlock Sky
- Unlock Trigger
A Order Of Fun
- Unlock Fun
Bird Of Bad Words
- Unlock Kiddie
- Unlock AnthonyM
Under New Management
- Unlock Miles
Ninja Brodown Showdon
- Unlock iNinjago
Not Gogoing Away Now
- Unlock Gogo
- Unlock GT-Shot
Shakespeare In Love Shivers
- Unlock Wizard Mari
Super Mari-o Bros.
- Unlock Retro Gamer Mari
Guardians of the Frog Pond
- Unlock Frog Lizard Man
PixelXRaven: Wedding Crashers
- Unlock Wedding Tuxedo Pixel
Death In The Dark
- Unlock L Lawiet Sky
- Unlock Mint
Wiki Wandering To A New Future
- Unlock Trojan
The Frick Booty
- Unlock Pirate GameTime
Bathroom Wiki Break
- Reach Level 40
- Complete a collection.
- Make Miles and Sky play video games.
- Make GameTime play his guitar 50 times.
In The Clown Band
- Make GameTime, Mari, and Pixel dance at the same time.
Sworn To The Sword
- Make Pirate GameTime practice sword fighting.
- Make iNinjago practice using smoke bombs.
You've Got A Friend In Me
- Visit a friend.
Only Friends And No More Than
- Visit 10 friends.
The Gold Drunken Master
- Make Peace meditate 25 times.
Sock Puppet Show Accounts
- Create 3 outfits.
The Lost Narwhal Empire
- Repair Atlantis.
E.T. Flower Power
- Place 10 flower beds.
Speed Editor Demon
- Collect 500,000 edits.
A Wiki Beauty
- Make GameTime style his hair 100 times.
Devil Lords May Cry
- Level up GameTime to level 10.
- Make Sky shapeshift, Shade knock Chemical 69, Spacey walk on bubble wrap and Fun find some pirate treasure at the same time.
Struck With Friends
- Visit 20 friends.
In The Meta-World
- Make Trigger venture out.
- Reach level 10.
Wiki Warp Wandering
- Place 5 Wiki Warp pads.
8-Bit Attack Items
Bots are workers that build buildings for you. Upgrading the Bot Garage will give you more workers to produce multiplie buildings at a time.
- First Bot (Free)
- Second Bot (50 Badges)
- Third Bot (125 Badges)
- Fourth Bot (250 Badges)
- Foundation Element Statue Block (5 Seconds, 10 Batteries)
- Dimensional Portal Block (5 Seconds, 10 Batteries)
- Block 1 (8 Hours, 400 Batteries)
- The Pixel House Block (6 Seconds, 20 Batteries)
- Block 2 (1 Hour, 100 Batteries)
- Block 3 (2 Hours, 150 Batteries)
- Profile Picture Clothing Store Block (2 Hours, 150 Batteries)
- Block 4 (8 Hours, 400 Batteries)