Finn Army: Otherworld is the second Finn Army movie.
After Captain Carson (Macaulay Culkin) has stolen the Book of the Dead from the Amazonian Isle, he plans to invade the world with demons. Now, it is up to Davis Finlay (Jared Padalecki) and Herbert Storbert (Khleo Thomas) to stop the imps and save our world.
Sex & Nudity
- During a chase scene, a hero's clothes come off; a purple vegetable and cherries cover it and later a banana and two chestnuts (not fully censored, some hair is slightly visible.
- A man is married to a robot; how this works is briefly described.
- A group of superheroes where outfits which reveal their abdomens.
- One character wears no clothing, although no private areas are seen.
Violence & Gore
- A demon falls onto a barbecue and burns into soot. A villain gets out a minigun and fires at a robot; no damage is sustained. A giant character picks up a jeep, destroys it, then starts a flood that sweeps the villain to the beach and then punts the adversary out to the ocean where he lands on a wee isle which is subsequently bombed (he is unharmed).
- A group of soldiers fire themselves out of a Cannon and explode an enemy aircraft. A pedestrian is crushed by a tank (no remains are visible). A pepperbox is fired at a tank but runs out of bullets. A tank is covered in oil and a cigar is flicked at it, causing an explosion.
- A city is burnt down once a certain drink is not used. A duo rides a monster truck with a Gatling gun and fires at other drivers. Alien basilisks attack a city and are vaporized by energy machine guns. A police station burns down and a character falls into the flames, but he is bitten by a parasite and survives.
- A villain destroys a corpse to find the necronomicon, however, the body reassembles and beats him to the ground, then throws him out of the area. A villain narrowly dodges a trap firing Spears. The world ends during the future; we see the galaxy explode into sharpnel.
- A dinosaur attacks a coffee shop, nobody dies. A character falls into another's pants, he gets pulled out covered in feces. A death ray is fired at a duo of characters, however, none of them are hit.
- A patient with leukemia is on the verge of death: a doctor says that he will die soon, and the sick man yells at the doctor for "spoiling it". A huge zombie runs urinates. A hideous character defecates and deflates. A mini gun runs out of munitions and a coil springs out. People argue with a man, everyone aims their guns at him.
- 1 scatological term (sh*t), 1 f word derivative (butt***k).
- A town binge drinks and causes mass murder when the beverage is unavailable.
- A soldier smokes a cigar and throws it at a tank to explode it.
- Rated PG-13 for some violence and off color humor.
- On July 25, 2017, at the San Diego Comic Con, 1001 Spears will release the first footage of the film.
- On July 31, 2017, the movie's trailer will be released.