Calling All Morphers is a video game coinciding with the Morphers franchise, that will be released on March 3, 2017 on the iTunes App Store and April 1, 2017 on Google Play. It will cost $49.99, and micro transactions can also be expected. It is also coming to PC and Xbox One.
Florence arrives late at a party in the Lava Wastelands, where, unknown to her, the rest of the guests were abducted by the Norphers. Pheno, also not knowing, FaceTimes her throughout the game. Florence gets her first clue after noticing a lot of Norphers and Sebastian locked in a strongbox. Florence later recruits other Morphers like Vincent and goes to other locations like the Mine and Urban Mountain, and fight other types of Norphers like Major Norpher and Boomerang Norphers.
After rescuing all 27 of the Morphers (though the quest is unlocked simply by rescuing 9), the Morphers are sent by an unknown force to go to Morpher Mountain. Once the Morphers go there, they fight off a giant wave of Norphers, and Major Norpher is about to kill all of the Morphers with an enormous pistol, but is told against this by Pheno. The Morphers all do a leap of faith, and land unharmed in Morpher Square, where the Norphers have given chase and are armed with missile launchers, then chase the Morphers through the allodium. Meanwhile, Pheno's blimp is destroyed by Norphers with recoilless rifles, and Pheno leaps from zeppelin, and lands safely with the others via a parachute. The Norphers surround them, however, and a group grabs the Ernests, but all the Norpher Ships unintentionally suck the others in, and the Morphers are left without enemies, ending the game.
In a post credits scene, the Christians dig until they reach rock-head, which shatters, and then reveals a white void, which they run away from, mistaking it for Norpher Land. However, Robert Jacob, Douglas Artur, Sky Lord, and Paisenuef jump from it when they flee, revealing all 1001 Spears properties to be connected.
Find lost Morphers, discover new lands and create amazing Morphs, Merphs or Marps in a world of beautiful 3D graphics, all while building elaborate structures to secure your Wheeler supplies. Players take the role of Florence Ingrid, a member of the Ingrid Village as she sets forth on a mission to reunite the lost Morpher villages! It will not be an easy task as offensive Norphers roam the lands between all the Morpher villages and cause trouble for everyone in sight. Florence and the rest of the Morphers will have to use all of their wits and work together to find new allies, gain new bases, gather ingredients, get strong and deal with constant the Norpher problem if they plan to ultimately reunite all the Morpher villages! Calling All Morphers was developed and published by the Emmy and Webby-nominated 1001 Spears.
- You can take selfies in this game.
- It takes up 77 gigabytes to download, making it the highest storage killer on the Xbox One.
- A PlayStation 4 version is slated for an August release.
Version 1.0: March 2, 2017
Version 1.1: May 29, 2017
What is New in Version 2.0 Get ready for a mega mountain of Morpher mayhem with this giant content update! Seriously, this update effectively doubles the amount of stuff you can do in the game. Here are the things you will find in version 1.1 of Calling All Morphers: - Unlock 9 new Morphers from three new villages, each with destructive new abilities! Check out the chilly Frosts, the sharptoothed F. Ganishes and the stretchable Flemyngs! - The new neighborhoods also come with a whole bunch of new Morphs and Merphs with epic new powers. - We added three new lands with new objectives and challenges. - We added new missions with valuable rewards. - There are a ton of new unlocking Extras, including Morphers videos, building instructions and inspirations. - Now it is simple to track the Morphers you have. A new user interface lets you quickly see how many Morphers you have rescued, and how many are still trapped. - You can watch Mixels videos right inside the app. Just tap the "Video" button to pull in and watch any of the Mixels shorts. - Now you can scan any game codes you get instead of entering them manually. Take a pic of the game code with your mobile device to register them inside the game. - We added a new leveling system for Morphers. You can still level up your Morphers by playing and earning experience. But now you also have the option to use Morpher Wheels to level up. - Now you can Morph Morphers together at any point in a level, instead of while you are fighting. As you explore the new maps, you will find places where you need a Morph or a Merph to open up a new pathway or solve a puzzle.
Version 1.0.1: July 8, 2017
What is New in Version 1.0.1
- We increased the hit boxes for both Morphers and Norphers so it is more basic to hit them in combat. - We fixed a crash bug related to our 2 star ranking system. - We balanced out the difficulty curve for our star ranking system. - We balanced Tower stats and abilities - We fixed a crash bug related to Fiona's Glove Tornado ability. - We fixed a crash bug that occurred during morphing.
Version 1.2: August 28, 2017
What is New in Version 1.2
Yes, it is time for another gargantuan content update! The game keeps getting bigger and better, with additional Morphers, Morphs, lands, adventures and more. Here is the new stuff you will find in version 1.2 of Calling All Morphers:
- Unlock 9 new Morphers from three new hoods, each with outstanding new powers! Check out the pointy, prickly Spikes, the outrageously icky G. Cortezes and the magic, wondrous Winters! - The new villages also come with a whole bunch of new Morphers and Merphs with astounding new abilities. - There are three new lands to explore, and each offers new objectives and challenges. - Tackle new missions to earn valuable rewards. - Unlock a plethora of new Extras, including Morphers videos, building instructions and inspirations. - Track your success with good outpost data—now you will be able to see exactly how many Norphers are left in a wave attack as well as how difficult the next outpost attack will be. - Star power—keep collecting those adventure stars to now add bonus amounts to your item rewards. - We have reduced the frequency for Outpost attacks. Providing for more time to adventure and build up your item reserves to defend your Morpher Wheels. - We also continued to tune up the game with bug fixes, polish and balancing.