Sex & Nudity
- Herb (Game Breaker) frequently jokes he is in love with his friend's son.
- When in Venture, after destroying a tree, Herb gets the "Morning Wood" badge (it is in the actual game, so not much to worry about).
Violence & Gore
- Frequent cannibal-related violence. All of this is comedic, but some is graphic.
- Cannibals bite people. Several bites are shown.
- A newscaster says the easiest way of killing a cannibal is removing it's head or destroying the heart.
- A cannibal is bludgeoned to death. No blood is shown.
- Herb and Robert throw an assortment of household items at two approaching cannibals.
- Robert throws a music disc at a cannibal, it shatters on its head, leaving shards embedded in its skin.
- A cannibal is briefly seen eating from the exposed head of a dead person. This is extremely brief.
- Herb, Robert, and Jonah beat a cannibal with twigs. This is done in-time to music, and is meant for comedic purposes.
- A man is implied to be eviscerated and dismembered by a crowd of cannibals. Super graphic implication.
- A man shoots a cannibal in the chest. Brief view of the exit wound, no blood. (The cannibal turns out to be the man's son).
- A man is bitten on the neck by cannibals (not graphic).
- At the film's climax, the military arrive on scene, and neutralize the cannibal hoard with gunfire. Lots of bullet impacts, but no blood.
- The alien enemies from Jonah's Missions arrive by the climax, and half destroy and burn the city. Considering they have laser eyes, lots of people are killed.
- One use of "p***y" in the first five minutes, but as a not vulgar joke.
- One use of "f*ck".
- 4 uses of "sh*t".
- 3 uses of "dick".
- 1 use of "ass".
- 2 religious exclamations.
- 1 use of "s****e".
- 1 use of "wanker".
- 1 obscene hand gesture.
- Adults are shown drinking potions (some kids might think it is liquor). Herb and Jonah are shown to be slightly inebriated in one scene.
- Robert grows poppies in his garden (no drug usage is implied, as it is only made for dyes in the game).
- Herb says his friend sells "Somewhat a lot of smokes every now and again", and Jonah mentions how he once sold a pipe to a friend.
- It's important to remember that this film is a comedy film. The violence is frequent and pervasive, but its impact is significantly lessened by the overall comedic tone of the film and lack of gore.
- The theme of cannibals and the violence could be considered to be mildly scary to audiences. The cannibals themselves are always wearing limbs for clothes.
- A man is implied to have been eviscerated, dismembered, and eaten alive by a hoard of cannibals, all off-screen. This is the most graphic scene in the entire movie, even though it is only an implication.
- The death of one particular character (the son) is extremely sad.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for cannibal violence and language.
- 1001 Spears: Game Breakout and 9 are the only PG-13 rated animated movies rated mainly for violence which have no blood.